HCS offers a flat rate monthly maintenance service that enables your business to operate free of expensive, frustrating computer problems and security threats. Let HCS serve as your internal IT department for a fraction of the cost! Managed services provide your business with a single point of contact and accountability for all hardware, software and computer-related services. This service will dramatically improve the reliability of your computer systems and reduce your overall investment in computer related services.
- Save money. You will avoid expensive crashes, data loss, and major computer issues that would take your business offline for hours, days, or even weeks. Avoiding problems with your network will save your company from paying extensive costs to bring a computer back from a critical situation.
- Budget easily. You will never have to fear a big, expensive repair bill. Instead, you can budget for network support just like rent or insurance. You will pay the same low amount each month and avoid unexpected expenses. HCS will work cooperatively with your business to design a plan that will meet your needs and is within your budget.
- Safeguard your data. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it is time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- Increased productivity. Your systems will run faster and more smoothly, with minimal downtime which allows your staff to work productively on a reliable network. Many businesses do not measure the lost productivity due to system down time, peer support, and costs associated with avoidable problems. These issues can often results in lost revenue, loss of customers and business disruptions. This is a serious cost to any business.
- Ongoing support. Anyone in your organization can call anytime during business hours and speak to an experienced technician. Let us take the computer support burden off your staff!
- Improved performance. A computer, like any other piece of equipment, will degrade in performance over time. Enrolling in managed services will allow HCS to monitor the health of your systems and replace ailing parts before they cause a business disruption.
- Emergency troubleshooting. Remote support and onsite support are available to assist with any unexpected issues that may arise.
Please contact HCS for further information about various levels of managed services and to receive a customized quote to meet the current needs of your business.